Sunday, June 24, 2012

exam

i already learned this new things in my life for 6 months now.

supposedly to take the on-demand exam on this 7 july.

i just don't think if i ready to sit.

with so many problems, and so many things in mind. i couldn't even get to be calm to study. this is so terrible that it sucked all my energy and none left for my education. in daily basis pulak tu.

once everything settled, and i hope it does and will be. i'm going back to study on my own and to take the exam. preferably by next year.

diploma class? kacau masa maghrib la. i don't think nak meng-qadha sepanjang tiga belas bulan tu. seminggu tiga kali kelas pulak tu. ishhh.

i hope i can get everything back to study. my spirit. my body. my soul. and my mind.

fighting!

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. chaiyok chaiyok!!! jaab exam leklok ye akak eskrem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu.. nak kene stadi balik the whole lesson, baru kompiden sket nak amik exam. definitely, not now. hukhuk.. mekaceh!

    ReplyDelete