Thursday, September 19, 2013

stress

seriously?

i will start rambles on my blog for this several weeks/days.

they are just simply making things hard for me like they are the ones innocent and i am not.

keep in mind, i cannot be bought easily and i am not a typical malay girl. i see things mostly from my eyes and does not just hear and false accusations.

if u do not expect me resigning, why does ur body language shows the opposite? why do u always touching ur nose n ears like something is wrong? we do not need to learn om psychology to umderstand about this u know?

i am not a stupid malay girl. i learn a lot from ur hipocracy. and for those who have eyes to see, can definitely see all of that.

so i firmly believe, ur assumption about me is based solely on 1 person. 1 particular person. she can puji me, and she can put me down. that simple. if i am in the bad book, definitely i lost all the privileges. and now i am in the bad book.

i seriously doesn't remember about the bonus. so-called pre-bonus and i don't care either. u've been so biased since forever. and i doubtly confirm who n who to be blamed in all ur previous cases.

now u just want to put all the blames on me. just see when i left and there is no one to do things fast for u. i don't like people to overshadow me. i do all the works but other people get all the credits. that is so wrong.

ps: i don't even bother for u to buy me anything from the company trip or holiday or oversea or whatever. i don't need to know ur stupid reason. there are just nothing i did to satisfy people. i am not a kipas person. i don't talk to impress people to angkat to bodek or whatever and i hate people doing that. that is the politic u're talking about?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment