Saturday, May 26, 2012

talk to the hand

don't talk about morale with me.

you doesn't even respect me in the first place. neither appreciate having me in your life.

do you even care or at least make efforts to care for me? i maybe not looked that innocent enough, but i am still a girl though.

letting me using the dark highway in the middle of the night, alone with blinking red petrol tank?

letting me wait for your pickup for more than an hour to know that i can't even have my dinner in the end of the day when actually your place is not that far from the pick-up point?

keep blaming me like nobody's business when you are the one to take responsible for that?

no exact directions and planning of meeting me almost everytime?

used up my resources to the max and never bother to refund, or at least some compensate?

do things that i hate in the whole life, when in the first place, you said that you know the limitations?

don't even care to remember where the hell is my office, even though that is the same place of my drop-point?

just looked good and pious outside n so shamefully not as good as the inside? well, i rest my case then.

i don't ask for anything all along our friendship. wait, are there even any 'ship' existed between us?

like, why don't you not treated me like your friends, i mean normal friends.

my mistake is to let this relationship happened. this is not right in the end eventually.

oh yes. you too, keep bashing me on twitter without a pause. like, i'm the bad guy and your the goddess aite?

i made all my efforts to make this work as a friendship. but sadly, you don't see that way.

i should have walked away, the moment that you touched my hand. coz it not worth a wait.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment