Saturday, July 7, 2012

sedih

there's always that one news that gonna rock my world, in once-a-while.

like that news, that particular one macam nak gugur jantung. the only news that i rasa tak layak hidup, from that moments onward.

like the fact that i'm not gonna get a baby when i got married due my womb n my period circulation whatever.

like the thing like hormones will rise up if i don't get married soon n guess what, i will get cancer either the.cervical or breast ones.

tell me. if you get this statements in life, do you still think it's still worth to live?

is it worth to find a boyfriend or even to get married? to get babies? or mandul?

what do you think my purpose of life will be? to be dead when i reached a certain age in life? to be prepared? to not live my life, the way that i want to?

cukup la the one news, cukup terseksa jiwa raga i. n now tambah lagi dengan news lain?

no wonder i love hospitals so much. guess that will be the place that my life will be taken soon?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment